Algarve Full-Day Jeep Safari Tour with Lunch from Albufeira
Head off the beaten track in a 4X4 Jeep for an off-road safari in the Algarve countryside. Admire beautiful landscapes and regional architecture and experience the tastes of the Algarve.
You’ll have the opportunity to taste local honey and liquors, and visit an old firewater distillery, where you’ll enjoy a tasting of the famous medronho drink. In addition, you’ll be able to try favorite local dishes at lunch.
Discover the hidden Algarve in a 4WD Jeep, visit the area’s centuries-old villages and castles, and marvel at the spectacular natural scenery. During the ride, your professional guide will tell you about the history, customs and traditions of the region’s rustic villages.
- Learn about harvesting cork from the bark of cork oak trees
- Enjoy the regional tastes of the Algarve and the famous chicken piri piri
- Admire breathtaking scenery and landscape views from a 4WD vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up service9.10 Pickup available in Albufeira area. Outside Albufeira area may have an extra cost.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Swimming stop
- Padernes Castle visit
- Firewater and liquor tastings (honey, medronho and a local spirit)
- Lunch at a typical restaurant
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (Albufeira area)
- Hotel pick-up outside Albufeira (available at an extra cost)
- Souvenir photos
- Bring water, a hat and sun cream.