Algarve Sunset Jeep Safari Tour from Albufeira
Discover an off the beaten path version of the Algarve countryside aboard a 4WD Jeep. Visit the ancient villages, Arab castles, waterfalls, passing streams and spectacular scenery of the Algarve.
You will get to stop at a beautiful waterfall for a swim, visit a small Moorish farm to taste the famous medronho, liqueurs and honey.
Learn about the customs such as cork making, and traditions of the rustic villages from a highly knowledgeable guide, who knows all about the local history, nature, lifestyle and landscape you see.
Watch the sunset at one of the highest points in the area and enjoy dinner in a typical restaurant.
- Smell the incredible scent of fresh lemon and orange leaves crushed between your fingers
- Admire the breathtaking scenery and landscape views in the sunset
- Learn the fauna and flora and the secrets of harvesting cork from the bark of cork oak trees
- Enjoy the gastronomical tastes of Algarve and the famous chicken piri piri
- Explore the regional architecture
- Discover a hidden Algarve aboard a 4WD vehicle
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up available in Albufeira area. Outside Albufeira area may have an extra cost.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Albufeira Area)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside the Albufeira area (can be arranged for an additional fee)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions