Medical Wellness at the Dead Sea 8 Days Private Tour
A long stay at the Dead Sea for medical benefits is a great way to start a recovery of many illnesses.
The Dead Sea has many benefits for illnesses such as Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Dermatitis, Vitiligo, Ichthyosis Vulgaris, Acne, Mycosis Lichen Fungoides, Lichen Planus, localized Scleroderma, Uveitis, joint disorders, Ankylosing Spondylitis (Bechterew) and Osteoarthritis.
If you are suffering from one of the above illnesses then a visit to the Dead Sea will bring you great relief.
Besides that, a long stay at the Dead Sea will give you a chance to relax and escape the hurry of your daily life.
- Dead Sea
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour is available November to April only
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meet and assist at the Queen Alia Airport upon arrival to help with visa procedures
- Day 1 & 8: Arrival and departure transfers with an a/c private car (2-3 people) or minivan ( 4-6 people), and English-speaking driver.
- Visa cost
- Day 1 - 8: 7 Nights at Hotel at 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel & Resort/ 5* Movenpick Dead Sea Resort, including bed and breakfast. including government taxes and services charge
- Day 8: Departure to Amman Queen Alia International Airport.
- Liability insurance
- Organization/booking fee
- All other transfers
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- All other consumptions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides / drivers, restaurants etc
- Travel insurance
Upon arrival at Amman Queen Alia International Airport, our airport representative will be waiting for you with a name sign and will organize and pay the visa fee.
The airport rep will walk with you through the customs and to the luggage hall. He will then take you to your driver waiting for you in the arrival hall, also holding a name sign.
Transfer in 45 minutes to the beautiful 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel / 5* Movenpick Dead Sea Resort. Including bed and breakfast.
Awake at the lowest point on the earth’s surface and take in the stunning views and let your relaxing holiday begin.
The Dead Sea has proven to have many benefits for several medical conditions.
Float in the salty waters and try out the famous healing mud.
Discuss the spa options with your hotel staff for the coming days for your medical condition.
You will spend 5 full days at the Dead Sea. Let the recovery begin!
If you are interested in optional excursions, we are just a phone call away.
You could decide to do half day tour or full day excursions of Amman, Madaba, Wadi Mujib, Jerash, Ajlun and to many other sights that are located close by the Dead Sea.
At the Dead Sea Hotels, you will find one of the first treatment centres of its kind in Jordan.
The world-renowned Dead Sea Medical Centre is the only place in the region offering natural skin care treatments.
This facility draws upon the unique beauty and the natural healing elements of the Dead Sea, providing an ideal setting for therapeutic treatments ranging from anti-stress therapy, spa massages and mud packs to ultrasound therapy, galvanic therapy, microwave therapy, cryotherapy and hydrotherapy.
In addition to private treatment rooms, the Medical Center features a saltwater swimming pool for the care of skin diseases and joint disorders and private male and female solariums with direct access to the Dead Sea.
The Dead Sea has a unique content of oxygen in the air.
The natural healing power of the Dead Sea found in our modern equipped treatment centre is utilized to treat skin diseases and joint disorders.
The Dead Sea mud is rich in salts and minerals, like magnesium and silicon compounds, as the mud absorbs them from the water itself. It nourishes your skin and helps stimulate blood circulation.
Overnights at the Dead Sea are based on a double/twin room; including breakfast At the 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel/ 5* Movenpick Dead Sea Resort.
Transfer to the airport for departure.
You would need to leave the hotel 3 hours in advance (2 hours for the check-in and less than 1 hour driving from the Dead Sea to Amman Queen Alia Airport).
- If the government decides to increase: Salestax, fee entry tickets and fuel. In this case it will be charged to the client with the final invoice
- Jordan Pass: before arriving into Jordan, purchase a Jordan Pass online to receive discounts on entrance fees to a multitude of tourist sites.
- Most visitors to Jordan will receive a Tourist Visa upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport for the costs of 40 JOD per person/57 USD per person. From mid-2015, visitors who have purchased a Jordan Pass in advance will be issued a free visa upon proof of such purchase.
- All visitors to Jordan must have a passport with an expiry date of no less than 6 months after their scheduled departure date.
- There is a supplement for 2-3 passengers sharing
- There is a supplement for single occupancy
- If you want to upgrade to the 5* hotel or for half board please email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and availability
- Prices are based on the 4* hotel on a bed and breakfast basis