Classical Small Group Tour of Jordan
This tour will take you to see all the highlights of Jordan.
You will visit Jerash, one of the world’s best preserved Roman provincial cities.
Visit Petra, one of the Seven World Wonders.
Visit Aqaba, with its stunning sea life and spend a night in the desert Wadi Rum, finding complete silence and millions of stars to look up at.
Relax at the Dead Sea where you can float in the salty waters or try out a pampering spa treatment.
Discover the best of Jordan together with us!
Note that an extension to Egypt and/or Jerusalem & Bethlehem can be added to this tour as well.
- Mt. Nebo
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- For any optional activities you want to purchase please email email@example.com
- There is a reduction for 4 - 6 passengers sharing.
- There is a supplement for single occupancy
- This tour runs From April to November
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meet and assist at the airport, included visa
- All transfers with A/C car ( 2-3 people )/van ( 4- 6) people with English speaking driver, as mentioned at the program.
- Visits to the Citadel & Roman Theatre in Amman and a visit to Jerash with a English speaking guide. entry fee tickets included.
- Visits to the St. George Church in Madaba, Mt. Nebo and Karak Crusaders Castle; entry fee tickets included.
- Time permitting a visit to Little Petra (entry is free) with a English speaking guide.
- Day 4: 2-3 hrs Local English speaking guide in Petra and entry fees included.
- Day 5: Half day ( 3-4 hrs) jeep tour inside Wadi Rum including a freshly prepared lunch. Entry fees are included.
- Day 7: Dead Sea day entrance and lunch at the Dead Sea Spa Resort.
- Liability Insurance
- Organization/booking fee
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- All other consumptions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides / drivers, restaurants etc
- Travel insurance
Upon arrival at Amman Queen Alia International airport, our representative waits for you to help you with the visa procedures, then walk with you through the customs.
Your driver will wait for you in the arrival hall, holding a name sign and he will transfer you to the 4* Geneva Hotel in Amman for an overnight stay, including bed and breakfast.
We include the airport representative at the airport and visa for free. Please advise your passport details 2 weeks before arrival
Your English Speaking driver will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel.
Start your first morning in Jordan with a city tour.
Visit the Citadel in Amman, with beautiful views over the city.
Continue to the Roman Theatre, located in the heart of Amman for a visit.
Drive on to Jerash, to visit the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city.
After your visit of Jerash transfer back to Amman for overnight, including bed and breakfast.
Today there is a long day ahead of you as you will be travelling to the South to Petra.
At 8.00 AM, after breakfast your tour today starts with visiting the St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map.
Drive to Mt. Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land.
Follow the King’s Highway until Karak.
In Karak visit the immense Crusaders Castle, time permitting you will also visit Little Petra today otherwise transfer directly to Petra for overnight at the 4* Petra Guest House, including bed and breakfast.
Optional activities for today: Petra by Night (each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening), Petra Kitchen cooking course, Local Turkish Bath.
Today you will have a full day to explore Petra, one of the seven world wonders.
Entry by Siq and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc.
After lunch inside Petra, you will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today.
It is a lot of climbing but definitely worth the views!
An overnight stay at 4* Petra Guest House, including bed and breakfast.
Optional activities for today: Petra by Night (each Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evening), Petra Kitchen cooking course, Local Turkish Bath, 1.5/2.5 hrs horse ride around the mountains of Petra
After breakfast, we drive to Wadi Rum Visitors Centre before starting with the jeep tour where you could decide to enjoy an hour camel ride from Wadi Rum Village to Lawrence’s Spring.
After start with a half day ( 3- 4 hours) jeep tour including a freshly prepared barbeque lunch.
A jeep tour is the best way to discover lots of sites in Wadi Rum.
The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb up on some of the beautiful natural formed bridges in Wadi Rum.
Dinner and an overnight stay at the Luxurious Mazayen campsite in Wadi Rum.
After breakfast, you will drive to Aqaba for a free day and an overnight stay.
Relax at the beach, discover the town of Aqaba or book a snorkelling cruise including lunch!
Overnight at 4* City Tower Hotel in Aqaba, including bed and breakfast.
Check out of your hotel and drive via the Wadi Araba desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the earth’s surface.
Enjoy day entry and lunch at the 4*Dead Sea Spa Hotel.
Float in the salty waters and try out the famous healing mud.
Late afternoon transfer to Amman 4* Geneva hotel for an overnight stay, including bed and breakfast.
Transfer to the airport for departure where you would need to leave the hotel 3 hours in advance (2 hours for the check-in and less than 1 hour driving from Amman to Amman Queen Alia Airport).
- Before arriving into Jordan, purchase a Jordan Pass online to receive discounts on entrance fees to a multitude of tourist sites.
- Please check with the Jordanian embassy in your country to see if any restrictions apply to your nationality.
- Most visitors to Jordan will receive a Tourist Visa upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport for the costs of 40 JOD per person/57 USD per person. From mid-2015, visitors who have purchased a Jordan Pass in advance will be issued a free visa upon proof of such purchase.
- All visitors to Jordan must have a passport with an expiry date of no less than 6 months after their scheduled departure date.
- If the government decides to increase: Salestax, fee entry tickets and fuel. In this case it will be charged to the client with the final invoice