Thrilling Canyoning Adventure Group Tour
This program is suited for the real adventurist! It is certain you will end up with wet feet and have a great adventure during this tour.
Hike through lots of fun water canyons including Wadi Mujib, Wadi Ibn Hammad, WadiGhwair and many more.
Admire the beautiful canyons with their stunning waterfalls and hot springs.
Not only is there canyoning on this tour but a chance to see some wonderous sights of this amazing country.
You will also get a chance to have a camel ride and visit the Red Sea where you can either relax on the beach or do some of the many watersports on offer.
This tour really is jam-packed with lots of different activities!
- Mt. Nebo
- Wadi Mujib
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Ibn Hamad
- Wadi Khodeera
- Afra Hot Spring
- Wadi Ghwair
- Wadi Rum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- There is a reduction for 4 - 6 passengers sharing
- There is a supplement for single occupancy
- This tour is available April - October
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Airport representative upon arrival at the airport in Amman to assist with the visa, including visa cost.
- All transfers with an a/c private vehicle and English-speaking driver
- Day 2: Visits to the Citadel & Roman Theatre in Amman, Ajlun Castle and a visit to Jerash, entry fee tickets included with a English speaking guide.
- Day 3: Visits to the St. George Church in Madaba, Mt. Nebo; entry fee tickets included.
- Day 8: 2-3 hrs local English speaking guide in Petra with entry fee included
- Day 9: Entry fee tickets for Wadi Rum are included.
- Day 10: Full day ( 4- 5 hrs) Camel Safari inside Wadi Rum , including Bedouin guide, camels and lunch.
- Liability insurance
- Organization/booking fee
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- All other consumptions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides / drivers, restaurants etc.
- Travel insurance
Upon arrival at Amman Queen Alia International airport, our airport representative will be waiting for you with a name sign and will help you to arrange for you the visa and will walk with you through the customs.
Your driver will wait for you in the arrival hall, also holding a name sign and will transfer you to the 3*Larsa Hotel in Amman for an overnight stay, including bed and breakfast.
Your English Speaking driver will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel.
Start your first morning in Jordan with a city tour.
Visit the Citadel in Amman, with beautiful views over the city before Continuing to the Roman Theatre located in the heart of Amman.
Drive on to Jerash, to visit the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city.
After your visit of Jerash transfer to see the castle of Ajloun then continue to Delilah Hotel in Madaba for an overnight stay, including bed and breakfast based on twin /double room.
Today you will be travelling after breakfast with a visit to the St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map.
Transfer to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the earth’s surface, to Wadi Mujib for 2 – 3 hours self-guided hike on theSiq Trail.
Lunch Boxes are arranged before, so after the hike, you can enjoy your lunch.
After lunch, it’s time to walk back to meet your driver and transfer to Wadi Ibn Hammad for camping overnight.
Camping and overnight at set tents at Wadi Ibn Hammad area, including dinner.
Today its a 13 KM hike
A full day with a guide at Wadi Ibn Hammad through the Canyon.
This hike takes 4 hours till the end of the Canyon from the top to the bottom till you get to Ghor Al mazra'ah.
Lunch is included (lunch boxes).
After lunch transfer to Karak and visit the Castle there.
After the visit continue to the camping area at Taybet area at Karak.
Camping and overnight at Taybet area, including dinner.
Today its the third day of hiking and at Wadi Khodeera area in Karak.
it starts with the guide from Taybet area from the mountains up and down the canyon till you reach Sara'h Al Shaheed towards the Dead Sea area.
Its a 16 KM hike and it starts from 08.00 AM – 15.00 PM
During the hike you can stop for lunch at a nice location and after lunch continue the tour.
After that walk to the car, location to transfer back to Karak.
Tonight you will stay at a hotel in Karak at the 3* Mujib Hotel in Karak, including dinner and breakfast.
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel and meet your guide to start your tour to Tafialh.
Its an 8 KM hike for 7 hours
It starts from Burbaitah hot water till Afrah hot water.
It's a hectic hike but very enjoyable.
Lunch will be served at barrier point at Malaqi area between Burbaitah and Afrah and after lunch continue hiking till Afrah area.
A car will be waiting for you at the visitor centre at Afrah and then transfer to Dana Nature reserve for an overnight stay.
Overnight at Rummana Campsite, including dinner and breakfast.
After breakfast, check out with your luggage and a 45 minutes transfer to the entrance of Wadi Gwair to Mansurah village in Shubak with your guide.
Today the distance you will hike is 11 km, and it takes about 7-8 hours for the descent that finishes close to Feynan in Wadi Araba.
A stream runs down the Wadi and you may well find your feet in the water.
In the spring the pools maybe deeper and it is possible you might have to swim for a few meters.
Somewhere at lunchtime and in the shade, you will have lunch (lunch box will be provided from the hotel and it is included).
The Wadi is beautiful at the top and there are magnificent formations and colours in the sandstone and lower down there are spectacular hanging gardens of fern and palms.
The tour will end at Feynan where the jeep is waiting for you to take you to Little Petra to Your camp for overnight.
Overnight at Seven Wonders Campsite, including dinner and breakfast.
You will have a full day to explore Petra, one of the seven world wonders.
Entry by Siq and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc.
You will have lunch that is booked for you at the local Nabataen Tent Restaurant in the site of Petra.
After lunch, you will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today.
It is a lot of climbing but definitely worth the views!
Then transfer back to your camp in Little Petra
Overnight at Seven Wonders Campsite, including dinner and breakfast
After breakfast drive to Wadi Rum, famous for the red sand and rock formations.
You will enjoy a full day hiking in Wadi Rum Disi area through the beautiful different colours of sand.
Arrive at your private campsite for your last night of private camping.
Enjoy your last evening sitting around the campfire drinking traditional Bedouin tea. Soft drinks, water and alcohol available for a surcharge.
Overnight camping in Wadi Rum, including camping equipment, dinner, breakfast, lunch, jeep, chef etc.
Bring your own sleeping bag – it's not included!
Today after breakfast, you can enjoy a full day on camelback with a Camel Safari where you can visit several nice locations with your Bedouin guide.
Lunch is included today.
Afternoon time transfer to Aqaba for relaxation.
Transfer to Aqaba to the 4*Grand Swiss Hotel.
Free evening at the beach for an overnight stay at the 4* Grand Swiss Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
Today you will have a free day to spend in the red sea enjoying water activities like snorkelling or a boat tour.
Overnight at the 4* Grand Swiss Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
Transfer to the airport for departure where you will need to leave the hotel 6 hours in advance (2 hours for the check-in and less than 4 hour driving time from Aqaba to Amman Queen Alia Airport.
- Before arriving into Jordan, purchase a Jordan Pass online to receive discounts on entrance fees to a multitude of tourist sites.
- Please check with the Jordanian embassy in your country to see if any restrictions apply to your nationality.
- Most visitors to Jordan will receive a Tourist Visa upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport for the costs of 40 JOD per person/57 USD per person. From mid-2015, visitors who have purchased a Jordan Pass in advance will be issued a free visa upon proof of such purchase.
- All visitors to Jordan must have a passport with an expiry date of no less than 6 months after their scheduled departure date.
- If the government decides to increase: Salestax, fee entry tickets and fuel. In this case it will be charged to the client with the final invoice