9 Days Fly and Drive Jordan Private Tour
If you like to travel independent then this is your holiday! This Fly & Drive tour is perfect for individual travellers and families who like to do things their way.
Only your rental car and hotels will be booked for you. We will provide you with a suggestive program but it is your choice to follow the program or make your own plans.
You might choose to visit different sites, add sites or skip some.
This program provides you with the freedom to discover Jordan in your own time.
For any questions, you have while travelling, we are just a phone call away.
The Fly & Drive program gives you the advantages of an organized tour and the freedom of travelling on your own.
- Mt. Nebo
- Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- There is a supplement for 2-3 passengers sharing
- There is a single supplement for 1 person
- Jordan Pass: before arriving into Jordan, purchase a Jordan Pass online to receive discounts on entrance fees to a multitude of tourist sites.
- Please check with the Jordanian embassy in your country to see if any restrictions apply to your nationality.
- Most visitors to Jordan will receive a Tourist Visa upon arrival at Queen Alia International Airport for the costs of 40 JOD per person/57 USD per person. From mid-2015, visitors who have purchased a Jordan Pass in advance will be issued a free visa upon proof of such purchase.
- All visitors to Jordan must have a passport with an expiry date of no less than 6 months after their scheduled departure date.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Half day jeep tour inside Wadi Rum, including lunch
- Entry tickets
- Meet and assist at the airport, including visa cost.
- Day 1: Airport transfer with an a/c private vehicle, and English-speaking driver to the hotel in Amman.
- Day 2 -9: 8 days rental car / van.Including government sales tax, ultimate mileage, free delivery and collection of the vehicle , immediate replacement vehicle in case of accident or breakdown, 24 hours road assist, full insurance and GPS Navigation system.
- Accommodations and meals as stated in the itinerary
- Liability insurance
- Organization/booking fee with Why Jordan Tours
- All other transfers
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- All other consumptions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides / drivers, restaurants etc.
- Travel insurance
Upon arrival at Amman Queen Alia International Airport, our airport representative waits for you and help you with visa procedures and then walk through the customs.
Your driver will wait for you in the arrival hall, and holding a name sign he will transfer you to the 3* Larsa Hotel in Amman for overnight, including bed and breakfast.
At about 09.00 am our car representative will meet you at the lobby bringing you the car.
After you can start your tour from here, you will make a city tour in Amman to visit the Citadel and the Roman Theater.
After the city tour, you’ll drive towards the old Roman city Jerash, one of the best preserved Roman provincial cities.
After a visit to Jerash, there is time to visit the Castle of Ajlun.
Overnight stay in Hotel in 3* Larsa hotel in Amman. Breakfast included.
From Amman, you drive towards Mount Nebo, the place where Moses viewed the Promised Land but never reached it.
From Mt. Nebo you drive to the St. George Church in Madaba with its famous mosaic map.
On the way to Petra, you’ll also visit the impressive Karak Crusaders Castle, then drive toward Petra.
Overnight in 3* La Maison hotel in Petra. Breakfast included.
A full day to explore one of the seven world wonders.
A private English-speaking guide from the Visitor Center for the 2-3 hours city tour would be 50 JOD (total, not per person).
After your visit to the Siq, Treasury, Street of Facades, Theatre and Colonnaded Street you still have time to see: the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice.
It is a lot of climbing, but worth the views!
Overnight stay at the 3* La Maison Hotel in Petra, breakfast included.
After breakfast drive to Wadi Rum Visitors Centre.
Today you have 4 hrs jeep tour including freshly prepared barbeque lunch and you could decide before the jeep tour to enjoy an hour camel ride from Wadi Rum Village to Lawrence’s Spring.
A jeep tour is the best way to discover lots of sites in Wadi Rum.
The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb up on some of the beautiful natural formed bridges in Wadi Rum.
Dinner and overnight at Mazayen campsite in Wadi Rum.
In the morning you drive from Wadi Rum to Aqaba and the Red Sea.
Today you have a day of relaxing on the beach, optional you can do some snorkelling, scuba diving or one of the many other available water sports.
Overnight stay in 3* Captains Hotel in Aqaba. Breakfast included.
Free day in Aqaba
Today you can experience many choices of the water activities.
we are happy to assist you to book your preferences.
Overnight at the 3* Captain Hotel at the City Centre, including bed and breakfast.
After breakfast, you’ll drive via the Wadi Araba desert to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the earth’s surface.
You have the option to access the Dead Sea beach via a hotel, or the local Amman Beach.
You are able to have lunch at the Dead Sea.
Float in the salty waters and try out the famous mud.
The late afternoon continues to the 3* Larsa hotel in Amman for overnight.
Drive to the airport for departure.
You would need to leave the hotel 3 hours in advance (2 hours for the check-in and less than one hour driving from Amman to Amman Queen Alia Airport) where our representative will be waiting for you to have the car back.
- You are responsible for providing precise arrival time and pick up location information (like airport, flight number, cruise docking port, hotel address) at least 72 hours before the travel date
- Please inform us at time of booking of any special requests for any service or facility that is not included as part of your booking.
- Why Jordan Tours cannot be held responsible if the government decides to increase: Salestax, fee entry tickets and fuel. In this case it will be charged to the client with the final invoice