10 Days Active Wellness Tour in Jordan
This program includes overnights at the Dead Sea and at the Ma’In Hot Springs to relax and pamper yourself. Spiced up with a touch of adventure!
Hiking in Wadi Mujib, Wadi Ibn Hamad & Wadi Gwair. Three fun water valleys where nature and adventure meet each other.
This program is suited for the adventurous traveller that also likes to pamper him/her self!
- Dead Sea
- Wadi Mujib
- Wadi Ibn Hamad
- Wadi Ghwair
- Evason Ma’In Hot Springs
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Amman Queen Alia International Airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Organization/booking fee
- Documentation for your trip such as vouchers for the hotels and extra information about Jordan
- Liability insurance
- Overnight at the 3*Larsa Hotel, including bed and breakfast
- Dinner at Tawaheen Al Hawa in Amman
- Visit the Roman Theater and the Citadel, included entrance fees
- Visit the old Roman City Jerash and visit Ajlune Castle, including entry fees
- Hiking Wadi Gwair including an English-speaking guide, entry fee tickets and boxed lunches
- A visit to local Turkish Hammam in Petra (NOT – Private)
- A visit to Petra including a local English-speaking guide for 2-3 hours city tour and one day entry tickets
- Hiking Wadi Ibn Hamad including an English-speaking guide, entry fee tickets and boxed lunches
- 2 Spa treatments at the 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel: Oriental Massage & Relaxing Mud Wrap
- All entry/user fees for the sights as mentioned above in the program
- All transfers with an a/c private car (2-3 people) and a minivan ( 4-6 people) and English-speaking driver through- out the program as mentioned above
- 3 Overnights at the Evason Ma’In Hot Spring Six Senses & Spa Resort Hotel, including, breakfast and all government taxes and service charges
- 3 Overnights at the 4* Petra Guest House; including breakfast and all government taxes and service charges
- 3 Overnights at the 4* Dead Sea Spa ; including bed, breakfast and all government taxes and service charges
- Meet & greet at the Queen Alia Airport Amman
- All other transfers
- All other meals not mentioned in the program
- All other consumptions not mentioned in the program
- Tips for guides / drivers, restaurants etc
- Travel insurance
Arrival at Amman Queen Alia International Airport, our airport representative will be waiting for you with a name sign and will organize and pay the visa fee.
The airport rep will walk with you through the customs and to the luggage hall. He will then take you to your driver waiting for you in the arrival hall, also holding a name sign.
Transfer in about one hour to the 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
Today you can relax at the Dead Sea, float in the salty water and try out the famous natural healing mud full of minerals. We have booked 2 treatments today for you; 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon.
Oriental Massage of 50 minutes & Relaxing Mud Wrap of 50 minutes.
Start your first day very relaxed, and discover all the facilities of the hotel such as the swimming pool, beach and Spa. Relax before and after the treatment in the sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, salt bath and swimming pool of the spa and of course don't forget to float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea. Overnight at the 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
Free day at the Dead Sea.
Overnight at the 4* Dead Sea Spa Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
Optional (from 1st April – 30th Oct ): After breakfast drive to Wadi Mujib to hike the adventurous exciting Malaqi water trail. This hike is difficult but a lot of fun and takes around 6-8 hours. You will be hiking with a private English-speaking RSCN guide. It starts at the visitor centre and leads quickly to a striking area of creamy white hills made of soft rock deposits. After passing through these hills, you begin your descent to the river Mujib; crystal clear, fast flowing and teeming with life. Small fish are plentiful, as well as frogs. Bright kingfishers are often seen speeding along the river channel, as well as circling birds of prey. Dense vegetation lines the riversides, making a stark contrast to the arid, naked mountains that surround you. The hike continues upstream along the river to its confluence with the Hidan River (Malaqi Area). Here you can linger, eat a picnic and just enjoy this wild paradise
Drive to Wadi Ibn Hamad where your next hike is planned. At Hammamat Ibn Hamad you will find palms, oleanders and lots of other vegetation.
Before you start with the hike you could enjoy an hour in the warm swimming pools from the Hot Springs. Then start hiking with your private English-speaking guide through this beautiful Wadi. You will come through an open area and then go through an amazing canyon with beauty- full small waterfalls.
Sit under the small waterfalls and have a lot of fun! Continue hiking until the Dead Sea road where there will be a car waiting for you to transfer you directly to Petra for overnight at 4* Petra Guest House. Dinner is not included tonight there are several restaurants close to the hotel where you could eat or enjoy a buffet dinner at the hotel. (Boxed lunches are included)
You will have a full day to explore Petra, one of the seven world wonders.
There is a private local English-speaking guide included for 2-3 hours who will show you around until the city centre of Petra. After you visited the Siq, Treasury, Street of Facades, Theatre and Colonnaded Street you still have time to see: the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice.
It is a lot of climbing, but worth the views! We can organize a lunch package for you or reserve lunch in a restaurant in Petra, of course, you are free to do what you like. In the evening you will visit the local Turkish Hammam, well deserved after a full day touring Petra! Overnight at the 4* Petra Guest House, including bed and breakfast.
Today you will hike the Wadi Gwair Trail. The guide will be waiting for you in the lobby of your hotel, drive to Mansoura and start your hike. Make sure you wear comfortable clothes and strong sturdy shoes, it’s important to bring an extra pair of shoes with you, since you’ll walk through water streams and you’ll get wet shoes (important for all hikes).
Also, you need to bring a cap to protect you from the sunshine, no need to worry, you’ll walk through the canyon where there is no sun and you’ll most of the time walk through the shade. At the end of the hike, you will walk under the sun. Lunch boxes will be prepared in advance. The hike takes around 5-7 hours, at the end of the hike there will be jeeps waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Petra. Overnight at the 4* Petra Guest House,Including bed and breakfast.
Today you will be transferred to the Evason Ma'In Hot Spring Six Senses & Spa Resort. Enjoy your time at this beautiful luxury resort. Overnight at the 4* Evason Ma’in Hot Spring, including bed and breakfast.
Free day at the Evason Ma'In Hot Spring. Relax at this beautiful hotel.
There is one spa treatment included for today: Ma'In Body Mask of 60 min
If you would like to include more spa treatments, just contact us for more information. Overnight at the 4+* Evason Ma'In Hot Spring Six Senses & Spa Resort Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
This day you will drive on to Jerash, to visit the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city. After your visit of Jerash transfer to Amman to visit the Citadel in Amman, with beautiful views over the city. Continue to the Roman Theatre, located in the heart of Amman for a visit. Check in at your hotel in Amman to get some time for relaxation.
The driver will pick you up evening time for discovering Amman by night and enjoy shopping. Evening time: you will have dinner at Tawaheen AlHawa, very delicious Jordanian cuisine BBQ dinner with hot & cold Mazza. Overnight at the 3* Larsa Hotel, including bed and breakfast.
Transfer to the airport for departure. You would need to leave the hotel 3 hours in advance of your departure (2 hours for check in and 1 hour driving from the hotel to the airport).
- Optional extras such as A night tour of Petra, Hiking in Wadi Mujib, House riding and a cooking class with the locals in Petra are available to add to your experience in Jordan for an additional cost on request. Please get in touch at email@example.com to discuss adding these additional activities.