Fushimi Inari, Sanjusangendo Temple & Sake Tour
We will meet at Kyoto Station. We will then proceed to the beautiful Fushimi Inari Shrine (Shrine of 10,001 Red Torri Gates). I will tell you the history and relevance of this Shrine.
We will visit the Shrine and make offerings, then visit the animals that the God uses to help humans; then we will make our way up part-way to visit the Fox Shrine. (IF YOU CHOOSE to hike the mountain, the Guide will wait for you at no extra cost – takes 2 hours to complete).
We will visit the little town attached to the shrine and then go to a different train station to go to the sanjusangendo, famous for its 1001 statues of kannon, the goddess of mercy.
Measuring 120 meters, the temple hall is Japan's longest wooden structure. We will then head to Gion for a Sake Tasting.
- Enjoy Gion, the famous geisha district
- Explore Sanjusangendo, famous for its 1001 statues of Kannon
- Be amazed at the beautiful Fushimi Inari Shrine (Shrine of 10,001 Red Torri Gates)
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Over 18s only
- Minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people allowed to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- One Temple and One Shrine
- Translation & Interpretive Guide for 6 hours
- Sake tasting fee for you and Guide
- Entrance Fees to Temple
- Lunch for you and Guide
- Train tickets between stops for you and Guide
- This tour starts at 9am
- Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes