3 days Medan - Bukit Lawang orangutans tour
This incredible 3 day Medan to Orangutan Bukit Lawang tour is an experience of a lifetime.
Upon arrival in Medan, Kuala Namo Airport, you are collected and brought to the hotel in a tropical garden and later take a city tour of Medan.
Day two is an early start with a journey of 3.5 hours to reach Bohorok / Bukit Lawang. Along the way the tour will stop at rubber and palm oil plantations.
Once you arrive in Bohorok, you are met by guide/ranger who will lead you on the trek through the magnificent rainforest. On this trek, see Orangutans, Siamang (Arboreal black-furred Gibbon native to the forests of Sumatra), Thomas Leaf Monkeys, long tail Macaques, and different kinds of reptiles and varieties of birds.
After the trek you are brought to your accommodation for the night.
The next day, you leave Bukit Lawang and return to either your hotel on Medan or Kuala Namo Airport.
- Admire the stunning sights of Medan on a city tour
- Exciting adventures on treks through the Rainforest
- See the likes of Orangutans, Siamang and Thomas Leaf monkeys and more
- Pick up and Drop off from Kuala Namo Airport
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from Luala Namo Airport, Medan
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 2 overnight accommodations in good medium class hotels in double/twin share room+ daily breakfast
- Transport in air-conditioned car + fuel
- Driver, his meals and overnight accommodation costs
- Permit and local guide for 3 hours jungle trekking in Bohorok/Bukit Lawang
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Air Tickets
- Lunch and Dinner
- Gratuities /tips
- Any other personal expenses
Arrive at Kuala Namo airport of Medan. We will fetch you from the airport and transfer to Hotel Deli River in a tropical garden.
Hereafter you will make a city tour of Medan taking in the remaining original Dutch, English, Chinese and Malay architecture for 3 hours.
In the late afternoon, you go back to Hotel Deli River.
Start in the morning from hotel at 8.00, depart for Bohorok/Bukit Lawang, the orangutan rehabilitation centre in the Gunung Leuser nature reserve.
The route takes around 3,5 hours via many rubber- and palm-oil plantations.
After arrival in Bohorok, you will meet your guide. You will be guided by an experienced local ranger who will guide you through the magnificent rainforest.
During the trek, you will be able to see the Orangutans, Siamang (Arboreal black-furred Gibbon native to the forests of Sumatra), Thomas Leaf Monkeys, long tail Macaques, and different kinds of reptiles and varieties of birds.
Walkers must be fit and during the trek use shoes that provide enough support and traction.
Your accommodation in Bukit Lawang is located on the banks of Bohorok river. 1 overnight stay Ecolodge Bukit Lawang Cottage or Sam’s Bungalow or Eriono Guesthouse or Batu Mandi Guesthouse.
It takes 5 hours to reach Kuala Namu airport from Bukit Lawang
Today we will transfer you to your hotel in Medan or to the airport to catch your flight the next destination.
End of our services.
- Bring extra T-shirt and shoes for trekking
- Bring insect repellant
- Apply suncream regularly on hot sunny days
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.