Pune to Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day-Trip with Return Flight
Pickup at 4 am from your Hotel or Anywhere in Pune and Transfer to Pune Airport Flight to Delhi and Flight depart at 6 am approx for Delhi.
Arrive at 8:30 am approx Delhi Airport and your 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway. Reach Agra and we visit - Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant. We visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echoes the story of the Mughal Empire. If Time permits we enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work.
The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took a personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work.
Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
At the end of your Agra tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport to return flight back to Pune. Arrive in Pune, you will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped back off to your hotel in Pune at 10 pm approx.
- Some Shopping in Agra
- Visit Agra Fort
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Return Flight Pune to Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Pune.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4. Monument entrances fees
- 3. Professional private tour guide
- 2. All Transfers/sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- 1. Return Flight Ticket Economy Class (Pune – Delhi – Pune)
- 3. Gratuities (recommended)
- 2. Drinks, unless specified
- 1. Lunch
- • The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- • Not wheelchair accessible
- • Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- • Dress code is casual
- • Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- • All Members Passport Photo copy at the time of booking
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1