2 Day Private Guided Taj Mahal Tour By Flight From Mumbai
Taj Mahal from Mumbai can be stressful, with flights, tickets, accommodation, and guides to pre-book.
Save all the time and effort with this private 2-day trip that covers all the essentials, including return flights to Delhi. Have private round-trip transport to Agra, an overnight stay in a hotel, and private guiding at the UNESCO-listed Taj and Agra Fort.
You'll also get time for shopping, breakfast, and Mumbai airport transfers included.
- Overnight hotel stay in Agra, entry fees, breakfast, and airport transfers
- Guided tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, plus shopping time in Agra
- Travel with return flights to Delhi and private car to Agra
- See the beautiful monument Taj Mahal in Agra on a 2-day private trip from Mumbai
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Mumbai.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Monument entrance fees
- Return Flight Tickets (Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai)
- Uniformed driver
- Private live tour guide
- Bottle of water and napkin
- Morning breakfast in the hotel
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- 1 night Accommodation in Agra
- Tips and Gratuities
- Lunch and Dinner
Early Morning pickup from your hotel or anywhere in Mumbai and transfer to Mumbai Airport for your flight to Delhi.
Arrive at Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra 3 Hrs via Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra.
16:00 - Early evening we visit Baby Taj Tomb, a Mughal mausoleum. Baby Taj was the title given to Mirza Ghiyath Beg, father of Nur Jahan. He held the post of Lord of Treasure of the Empire and later rose to the dignity of Wazir under Jahangir. Nur Jahan completed the construction of the building of the Tomb of her father in 1628 AD, nearly 7 years after his death.
17:30 - After Baby taj, Visit Mehtab Bagh to watch the spectacular sunset over the Taj Mahal. After sunset Transfer to your hotel, and have the rest of your evening to enjoy relax at your hotel.
In the morning, at the time of sunrise, visit the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaz. Construction started 1631 and was completed in 1653. It took around 22 years to built and 20 thousand workers worked on it. We will spend around 2 hrs in the Taj Mahal and after head back to the hotel for breakfast.
Around 10:00 visit another world heritage site of Agra. Agra Fort! Agra Fort was built by Akbar in 1565 and completed in 1573 after Akbar his grandson shah Jahan also added some buildings in white marble at the same time of Taj Mahal.
12:00 - Your next excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work. After, at 13:30 we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
At 15:00 we will depart from Agra to Delhi as per your flight Schedule and your driver will transfer you to Delhi airport.
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport)
- All customers participating should bring/send a passport photocopy for flight tickets booking.
- We recommend that customers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions do not take part.
- The dress code is smart casual.