2 Day Private Guided Taj Mahal Tour By Flight From Mumbai
Ever wanted to explore India? We have you covered, with our 2 Day Private Guided Taj Mahal Tour By Flight From Mumbai.
Travelling to see the incredible Taj Mahal from Mumbai can be stressful, with flights, tickets, accommodation, and guides to pre-book all on your own.
You can now save all the time and effort with this private 2-day trip that covers all the essentials, including return flights to Delhi. Also includes private round-trip transport to Agra, an overnight stay in a hotel, and private guide at the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort on the UNESCO World Heritage site.
You'll also get time for shopping, breakfast, and Mumbai airport transfers are covered. Take the stress out of your adventure with the 2 Day Private Guided Taj Mahal Tour By Flight From Mumbai and you won’t regret it!
- See the beautiful monument Taj Mahal in Agra on a 2-day private trip from Mumbai
- Private car and driver to Agra
- Return flights to Delhi
- Shopping time in Agra
- Guided tour of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Entry fees, breakfast, and airport transfers included
- Overnight hotel stay in Agra
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Mumbai.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Monument entrance fees
- Return Flight Tickets (Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai)
- Morning breakfast in the hotel
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- 1 night hotel stay in Agra
- Complimentary bottles of water and napkins
- Private tour guide
- Uniformed driver
- Tips and Gratuities
- Lunch and Dinner
Early Morning pickup from your hotel or anywhere in Mumbai and a private transfer to Mumbai Airport for your flight to Delhi.
Arrive at the airport in Delhi and drive to Agra (3 Hrs) via Express Highway which brings you to the City of Agra.
16:00 - Early evening visit to the Baby Taj Tomb, a Mughal mausoleum. Baby Taj was the title given to Mirza Ghiyath Beg, father of Nur Jahan. He held the post of Lord of Treasure of the Empire and later rose to the dignity of Wazir under Jahangir. Nur Jahan completed the construction of the building of the Tomb of her father in 1628 AD, nearly 7 years after his death.
17:30 - After visiting the Baby Taj, you'll be taken to visit Mehtab Bagh to watch the spectacular sunset over the Taj Mahal. After sunset, you'll be transferred to your hotel, and have the rest of your evening to enjoy relax.
In the morning, you'll visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaz. Construction started 1631 and was completed in 1653. It took around 22 years to built and 20 thousand workers worked on it. We will spend around 2 hrs in the Taj Mahal and after you'll head back to the hotel for breakfast.
Around 10:00 you'll visit another world heritage site of Agra. Agra Fort! Agra Fort was built by Akbar in 1565 and completed in 1573 after Akbar his grandson shah Jahan also added some buildings in white marble at the same time of Taj Mahal.
12:00 - Your next excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handcrafted goods and embroidery work. After, at 13:30 you will have lunch at a local restaurant.
At 15:00 you'll depart from Agra to Delhi as per your flight Schedule and your driver will transfer you to Delhi airport.
- Optional tours of Marble Inlay workshops and a Carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Please note: Taj Mahal remains closed on every Friday
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport)
- All customers participating should bring/send a passport photocopy for flight tickets booking.
- We recommend that customers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions do not take part.
- The dress code is smart casual.