Mumbai to Jaipur and Pink City Private Day-Tour with Return Flight
Early morning pick-up from hotel in Mumbai at 4 am and depart on 6 am flight depart to Jaipur.
Arrive Jaipur Airport at 7:40 am and a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
We visit Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727. On the way to the city, we stop for a photo of Jal Mahal, affectionately known as "Water Palace".
Lunch break, Your lunch will be provided at a local restaurant (own expense). After lunch, we proceed to visit City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family, known for its stunning architecture, such as Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory built in the 18th century. Time permitting you can go shopping in Jaipur, which sells hand-woven carpets & textiles in abundance. Witness how silk carpets are handmade.
An evening after a full day's Jaipur sightseeing, you'll be dropped off at the airport in Jaipur for the 6 pm approx flight depart to Mumbai. Arrive at Mumbai airport and be dropped off at your Hotel in Mumbai.
- Some shopping in Jaipur
- Visit City Palace
- Visit Amber Foet
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 16 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- All travellers pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel / Airport in Mumbai
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4. Monument entrances fees
- 3. Professional private tour guide
- 2. Return Flight Tickets (Mumbai – Jaipur – Mumbai)
- 1. All transfers/sightseeing by air conditioned by private vehicle
- 3. Gratuities (recommended)
- 2. Drinks
- 1. Lunch
Pickup at 4am from Hotel and Depart to Mumbai Airport Fly to Jaipur. Visit Jaipur Amber Fort, City Palace and Hawa Mahal. After Jaipur Sightseeing depart to Jaipur Airport flight to Mumbai.
Arrival Mumbai airport and drop at your Hotel.
- • The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- • Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- • Dress code is casual
- • Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- • All Members Passport Photo copy at the time of booking
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking