Mumbai to Agra and Taj Mahal Day-Tour with Return Flight
4am - Pickup from your Hotel or Anywhere in Mumbai and Transfer to Mumbai Airport Flight to Delhi and Flight depart at 6am for Delhi. Arrive at 8:15am Delhi Airport and your 3 hrs drive to Agra via Yamuna Express Highway.
Reach Agra and we visit - Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant (own expense). After Lunch we visit Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone.
The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
If Time permit we enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work.
Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
At the end of your Agra tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi airport to return flight back to Mumbai.
Arriving in Mumbai, you will be picked up from the airport and will be dropped back off to your hotel in Mumbai.
- Some Shopping in Agra
- Visit Agra Fort
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 18 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- All travellers pay the adult price
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel / Airport in Mumbai
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 18 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All Transfers/Sightseeing by air conditioned by private vehicle
- Return Flight Tickets (Mumbai – Delhi – Mumbai)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day-Trip from Mumbai to Agra and Taj Mahal with Return flight. First visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and some shopping. After city tour drive to Delhi and drop at Delhi Airport flight to Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai airport and drop at your Hotel or anywhere in Mumbai
- • The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- • Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- • Dress code is casual
- • Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- • All Members Passport Photo copy at the time of booking
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking