Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour
This skip-the-line tour gets you priority admission to the Eiffel Tower, the iconic symbol of Paris. Built for the 1889 World's Fair, Gustave Eiffel’s magnificent construction stands at 1,063 feet (324 meters) tall. Save time on your trip to the "City of Lights" and bypass the notoriously long line at one of the most visited monuments in the world. From the 2nd floor, enjoy the breathtaking views of the entire city, as far as the eye can see. You'll be able to see French capital’s famous monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Sacré-Coeur and the Arc de Triomphe, as well as its historic bridges and its major roads such as the famous Champs-Elysées.
Departure Location & Details
Check in: 20 minutes before your selected departure time
Departure: Dependent upon time selection
Location: Tour departs from PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS, 75007 Paris.
Facing the Eiffel Tower on the Iena Bridge, take the stairs on left side to get on the quay, at the bottom you'll meet our representative.
Return Location & Details
Time: Dependent upon time selection
Location: The Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy the 360 degree panoramic views of Paris, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, and Arc de Triomphe
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Learn about the history, construction, and significance of the Eiffel Tower
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Skip-the-line ticket for faster access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower by lift.
- A multilingual tour escort, from the agency to the first security check.
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean.
- Access to the 1st and 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- Optional Gratuities
- Food or Beverages
- Transportation from Hotels to Central Paris Departure Point Near Louvre Museum
*Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift.
*Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
*Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency.
*For the tour at 5:15pm, the audioguide must be returned at the agency by 8:15pm at the latest (from November to March).
*Please arrive at the agency 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
*Free entry for children aged under 4.
*Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date.
*Access to the Summit is not possible on this tour.