Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower & Seine River Cruise
This skip-the-line combo tour gets you priority admission to the Eiffel Tower, the iconic symbol of Paris, as well as a cruise down the Seine River's UNESCO-listed riverbanks. This tour begins near the incredible Eiffel Tower. Built for the 1889 World's Fair, Gustave Eiffel’s magnificent construction stands at 1,063 feet (324 meters) tall. Save time on your trip to the "City of Lights" and bypass the notoriously long line at one of the most visited monuments in the world. From the 2nd floor, enjoy the breathtaking views of the entire city, as far as the eye can see. You'll be able to see French capital’s famous monuments such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre, Sacré-Coeur and the Arc de Triomphe, as well as its historic bridges and its major roads such as the famous Champs-Elysées.
After exiting the Eiffel Tower, head to Quai de la Bourdonnais just in front of the tower for your cruise down the Seine River. This portion of the tour offers a very different perspective of Paris, its monuments and beautiful bridges. This hour-long boat ride will take you past the Notre Dame Cathedral, La Conciergeria, and the UNESCO-listed riverbanks. Seeing Paris from above and below is sure to be a lasting memory from your time in the City of Lights.
Departure Location & Details
Check in: 20 minutes before your selected departure time
Departure: Dependent upon time selection
Location: Tour departs from PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS, 75007 Paris. Facing the Eiffel Tower on the Iena Bridge, take the stairs on left side to get on the quay, at the bottom you'll meet our representative with a Gray Line / Paris City Vision sign.
Return Location & Details
Time: Dependent upon time selection
Location: The Eiffel Tower
- Take in 360 degree panoramic views of Paris, seeing the Arc de Triomphe and Louvre Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise down the Seine River to see the Notre Dame Cathedral and Champs-Elysees
- See the top monuments from over 115 meters above the ground
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seine river cruise ticket
- Local, multilingual guide to the Eiffel Tower
- Audio guided commentary in 10 languages
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Optional Gratuities
- Food or Beverages
* Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift.
* Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower.
* Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency.
* For the tour at 5:15pm, the audioguide must be returned at the agency by 8:15pm at the latest (from November to March).
* Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
* Free entry for children aged under 4.
* Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date.
* Access to the Summit is not possible on this tour.
* Important information: Please note that the order of the tour may be changed according to the time slots issued by the Eiffel Tower. As the ascent to the Eiffel Tower can be done up to 3 hours after the convocation time, your tour will then start with the commented cruise.