Mont Saint Michel Guided Tour from Paris
Departing from Paris in the morning, we will head North through the region of Normandy and into Brittany, home of the UNESCO Site of Mont Saint Michel. Our first stop will be for lunch at a local restaurant facing the Abbey. Overlooking the white beaches between the two regions, Mont Saint Michel is a sight to behold. According to legend, the Archangel St. Michel appeared to a local bishop and ordered him to build a chapel atop the 258-foot high mount and an abbey quickly followed. In order to accommodate the growing number of pilgrims from across Europe, it was constantly embellished with new construction, sometimes built directly on top of prior additions.
Following the 3-course lunch, we will take a guided tour Abbey. Learn about the history of this massive construction and the international influence that it had. Afterwards, you will have free time to explore the village at its base. At approximately 4:30 pm, we will depart back to Paris and make a rest stop along the way. Arrival back in the city will be around 9:15pm.
Departure Location & Details
Check in: 6:45am
Departure Location: Tour departs from Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 22 Rue Jean Rey 75015, Paris
Return Location & Details
Return Time: 9:15pm (approx.)
Location: Hotel Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 22 Rue Jean Rey 75015, Paris
- Enjoy lunch at the Relais St. Michel restaurant with a spectacular view of Mont Saint Michel
- Itinerary includes both a guided tour and free time to explore on your own
- Discover the UNESCO Mont Saint Michel and its Gothic Abbey
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Experienced, multilingual guide
- Transportation by bus with air-conditioning and restrooms
- Entrance fees and a guided tour of the Abbey
- 3-course lunch and drinks
- We recommend a good pair of flat walking shoes and comfortable clothing to match the season
- Languages Available: English, Spanish