Eiffel Tower & City Tour & River Cruise
This is the perfect way to see Paris in a day. Start the day off by skipping the line at the Eiffel Tower, France's most-visited attraction with its notoriously long lines. Head up to the 2nd level 375 feet (115 meters) above the ground for panoramic views of the entire city. You'll be able to see the Louvre Museum, Invalides and more of Paris' greatest monuments.
The panoramic city tour gives you a great overview of what makes Paris so unique. From the comfort of a Gray Line air-conditioned luxury coach and 11 different languages, learn about the history, culture and lifestyle of the Parisian people. Drive past the Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde and the Avenue Champs Elysees and other landmarks around the city, learning about each and every one of them from your guided audio commentary.
The last portion of this tour will be the guided Seine River cruise. This hour long cruise will show you a different perspective of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, La Conciergeria, and the UNESCO-listed riverbanks of the Seine. Seeing Paris from the air, land and water is the perfect way to see all that the city has to offer.
Departure Location & Details
Check in: 20 minutes before your selected departure time
Departure: Dependent upon time selection
Location: Tour departs from PORT DE LA BOURDONNAIS, 75007 Paris.
Facing the Eiffel Tower on the Iena Bridge, take the stears on left side to get on the quay, at the bottom you'll meet our representative
Return Location & Details
Time: Dependent upon time selection
Location: The Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for unbeatable views
- Discover Paris and its landmarks with a guided city tour
- See the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, UNESCO Notre Dame Cathedral and more
- Cruise down the Seine River for a unique perspective of the city
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: Check availability schedule
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1 hour guided Seine River cruise
- Local, multilingual host
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Audio commentary available in 11 languages
- Guided city tour on an air-conditioned luxury coach
- Food and drink
- Optional Gratuities
* Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian.
* From April 2020 New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive table.
* Languages available for the city tour: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
* Languages available for the river cruise: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Hindi, Arabic and Korean