Private tour of Salt Cathedral in Zipaquira
We will pick you up at your accommodation and from there we take you to Zipaquirá and its famous Cathedral.
Depending on the traffic the trip to Zipaquirá lasts between 60 and 90 minutes. We will accompany you to the entrance to the mine where the guided tour through the Cathedral starts. The tour is in English or Spanish and takes around two hours.
Getting back to the surface you'll enjoy a typical Colombian lunch in one of the best restaurants of Zipaquirá. Make your choice between different plates of meat, prepared traditionally on fire, or a vegetarian meal.
After lunch and before returning to Bogotá discover the Independence Square and the Main Square of Zipaquirás colonial centre with one of the oldest churches of Colombia. From the center of Zipaquirá we drive on way back to Bogotá and leave you at your hotel or the place of your choice.
- Learn about the history of this place
- Enjoy a delicious typical lunch
- Walk through the main squares in the town of Zipaquira
- Visit this impressive Salt Cathedral under a mine
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- BIlingual guide
- Private transport
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tips (optional)
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.