Private Coffee Tour to Hacienda Coloma From Bogota
Learn every step about the cultivation and production of coffee, from the seedbed of the coffee plant to the plantations and the washing to the drying process and from the threshing to the roasting procedure and enjoy a good cup of the same coffee prepared on the traditional way.
We'll pick you up at 8:00 a.m. at your accommodation. The trip to the Hacienda in Fusagasugá takes approximately 1-hour and a half. The tour inside the Hacienda is led by a bilingual guide and takes you to every step from the seedbed of the coffee plant to the roasting procedure.
Enjoy a good cup of coffee at the end of the 1.5-hour tour prepared the traditional way. On our way back to Bogotá we'll pass San Miguel with its impressive landscapes and its nursery gardens.
We'll have a typical Colombian lunch in the town of Sibaté. Getting back to Bogotá we will leave you at your accommodation. The whole tour takes approximately 6 hours.
- Learn about the production of Colombian coffee
- See the process from planting to producing
- Taste a freshly made cup of coffee before having lunch in Sibate
- Enjoy breathtaking views as you are transferred back to your accommodation
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your accommodation at 8:00am.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private transport from and to your lodging place.
- Bilingual guide
- Tips (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult