Chingaza Private EcoTour
The tour begins at 7 am in the reception of your hotel or accommodation and then you will go to the city of Calera and taste the sweet water of Panela with Arepa de Maiz.
At the entrance of the natural reserve, you will meet our local guide who will take you through the trails and paths of this paradise.
The tour lasts between 3 and 6 hours as it all depends on your resistance.
You will be seeing the lagoon of Buitrago or lagoon of Siecha the flora of this landscape if we are lucky with spectacled bears, deer and ending in the viewpoint of the mountain to later return to the city of Bogotá.
- Knowledgeable guide providing insightful information
- Vibrant & verdant plants & stunning views of glacial lakes
- Active Andes Mountains adventure in Chingaza National Park
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from your chosen hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- National park fees
- Bottled water
- Private transport
- Local guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- We recommend that you take out a full travel insurance policy before departure
- wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of their nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country that they are going to visit the entry requirements.