Xian Transit Private Tour 3 Days Essential Tour of Ancient Capital City
This is a 3-day tour which includes Aiport Pick-up service and some of the most exciting places in Xi'an.
You will be picked up from Xi'an Xianyang International airport on the first day, dropped off at your pre-arranged hotel and given the time to explore the area including Muslim Street which is famous for its delicious Xi'an food. Also enjoy the delights of Bell & Drum Tower Square.
On the second day you will have a highlight morning excursion and visit the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th Century: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum (The Worlds Eighth Wonder). Also learn how to make your own miniature Terracotta Warrior.
After you will see the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, followed by a delicious Dumpling Dinner and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
On the last day you will have a morning excursion to the Ancient City Wall, with options to ride a bike there and take in the stunning views. After this we will walk to East Gate, which is famous for its' architecture and Xi'an cuisine.
Later, use our private transfer service to catch your departure flight.
If time permits, you may visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Xi’an Museum.
- Visit the city highlights in ancient capital Xian
- Enrich your culture experience of Ancient China
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceXian Xianyang International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 4 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Clay warrior making
- Dumplings Dinner
- Dance Show ticket
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Pickup and drop-off
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (Optional)
Day 1: Xi’an Arrival (No Meal) Upon arrival, you will meet the guide waiting at the customer’s exit with a sign of your name written on, you will be picked you up from Xi’an Xianyang International Airport based on your given flight and start the Xi’an trip. Have a relaxing wander around bustling and lively Muslim Street, where you can taste the most delicious Xi'an food and various snacks, as well as experience local culture. Also take a leisure stroll around the Bell & Drum Tower Square. Transfer to your pre-arranged hotel and relax for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Xi’an (Lunch, Dinner) A highlight morning excursion will take you to visit the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century, the amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which boasts the title of the World's Eighth Great Wonder. After lunch, follow your guide to a local workshop to learn how to make a clay warrior and try to make a miniature clay warrior by yourself. There are many exquisite terracotta figures in different sizes here, you can purchase any one you like. Later return to downtown and have an excursion to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda standing in the Da Ci'en Temple complex, which holds the old Buddhist relics and classics taken from India by the hierarch Xuanzang and is rated as a National Key Cultural Relic Preserve. Return to your hotel to have a short break and continue to have a wonderful evening of the delicious Dumplings Dinner and Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Day 3: Xi’an Departure (No Meal) Morning excursion to the Ancient City Wall, you will have the option to ride a bike on the top of City Wall and enjoy the amazing view of the entire area inside the City Wall. Walk into the East Gate, you will come to the Yongxingfang Food Court built in the architecture style of Ming and Qing Dynasty, here you could enjoy delicious local snacks at your own expense and get more knowledge of Xi’an cuisine. Later enjoy a private transfer to catch your departure flight. If time permits, you may visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Xi’an Museum.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- Transportation is also applicable for train station or hotel, please indicate if you need
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- You are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1