2 Day Private Tour of Xian Discovery
On this amazing tour your guide will pick you up at your downtown hotel at 9:00 am in a comfortable private vehicle and your day will begin with a visit to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Here you will witness for yourself this tremendous underground army that was built to protect Emperor Qin Shi Huang after his death.
You will visit the three pits in their order of discovery in the museum with your professional private guide. This is one of the most famous archaeological finds in the world, and if you look closely, you will see that no two warriors faces look the same.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before moving on to visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient city wall. You may choose for yourself whether to walk along the ancient wall or ride a bicycle (at your own expense) to explore and discover the profound history of the wall along with the beautiful scenery before returning to your hotel.
On day two you will be taken to the Great Mosque, the largest in China, Muslim Street with its many shops and restaurants, the Bell and Drum Towers Square where in ancient times the bell was sounded at dawn and the drum at dusk and finally you will explore the Hanyangling Museum where you will get a close look at the tomb and grave of a Han Dynasty emperor and empress.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Spend two day to visit Xi’an City
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Pick-up serviceFrom Downtown Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch on Day 1 & 2
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
With pickup from your downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am, your trip starts with the tremendous underground army that was built to protect Emperor Qin Shi Huang after his death, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You will visit the three pits in the order of discovery in the museum. These warriors' facial expressions could be seen clearly although they have been buried for more than 2,000 years.
After having a delicious lunch in local restaurant, move on to visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the ancient City Wall, which are the highlights in the downtown area. You may walk along the ancient wall or ride a bicycle at your own expense to discover its profound history and enjoy the beautiful scenery. After that, the tour guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
After picking you up from your hotel, follow your guide to visit the Great Mosque. It would be very quiet in the morning and you may enjoy a peaceful time there. Outside the mosque is the bustling Muslim Street where you may find delicious local snacks and interesting souvenirs. Then walk to visit the nearby square of Bell and Drum Towers, which have witnessed the city's huge development since the Ming Dynasty. Enjoy lunch at a nice local restaurant and have a break.
In the afternoon, the guide will transfer you to visit the Hanyangling Museum which is the tomb of a Han Dynasty emperor and empress. At the museum, visitors are also able to get into the grave and have a close look at this thousand-year-old royal tomb. Follow your guide to discover and compare the royal tombs of Qin and Han dynasties. Later enjoy transfer back to your hotel conclude the trip.
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1