Xian Terracotta Warriors of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum Group Tour
The day trip starts with a pick-up from your centrally located Xi’an hotel at around 8:30-9:00 am. Get in the comfortable van or bus and head to the Eighth Wonder of the world, listen to your tour guide’s introduction of the Qin Dynasty and its profound history.
You will visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum – the underground army of Emperor Qin Shi Huang. As one of the top ten places of historical interest in China, it was also listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritage.
There are three pits tagged in the order of their discoveries. Follow your tour guide to explore all 3 pits and uncover the veil of this miraculous work. Discover the Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum guarded by 7,000 life-size Terracotta Army in battle formations.
Have lunch at a nice restaurant and enjoy the delicious local food. Afterwards, drive back to downtown, you will visit the Terracotta Replication Factory on the way to know how to make terracotta soldiers and purchase your preferred souvenirs.
After that, the guide will drop you off at your hotel to conclude the tour.
- Explore the Terracotta Replication factory
- Visit the underground army of Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- Discover the greatest achievement of China’s First Emperor
- Escorted by local professional tour guide
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceXi'an Downtown Hotel Lobby
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Group Tour
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance Fee
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Gratitudes (Optional)
- Please provide all traveler information and hotel information while booking
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.