Xian Private Day Tour of Huashan Mountain
Pick up at your Xi’an downtown hotel in the morning at around 8:00 am, then drive for about 2 hours to Huashan Mountain which is known as ‘The Number One Precipitous Mountain throughout China' and famous for its natural vista of steep and narrow paths, precipitous crags and a high mountain range.
The five peaks of Mt. Huashan are the representative attractions and each has its distinctive charms, East Peak is the best place to enjoy the sunrise, South Peak has the highest altitude, West Peak is the most elegant, North Peak is famous as the Cloud Terrace Peak and Middle Peak is also called Jade Lady Peak.
The Mountain is also home to several important Taoist temples, where many emperors took part in Taoist activities and sacrificed to the god of mountain, making it a holy land of Taoism. You will take a cable car at the east gate and up to North Peak, hike on the mountain to the other peaks, enjoy the beautiful scenery of magnificent peaks, vibrant pines and cypresses, then take cable car downhill and return to Xi’an. The tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the trip.
- Take cable car to enjoy the natural vista of Mt. Huashan
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of magnificent peaks on Huashan
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Round way cable car
- Sightseeing shuttle bus
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1