Xian Layover Tour of Terracotta Warriors and City Wall
Local friendly tour guide and experienced driver will pick you up from Xi’an Xianyang International Airport based on your given flight details. The guide will hold a sign with your name written on while waiting at the customer’s exit, you can easily find your dedicated tour guide.
Drive 1 hour to visit the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages and became the landmark on all visitors' itinerary. A tour guide will accompany you to visit the three pits and give you a detailed explanation of this historical site.
After lunch, proceed to visit the Ancient City Wall- the most complete city wall to survive in the country, as well as being one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world. You may go cycling on the wall if you wish to view the stunning scenery.
Then have a relaxing wander around bustling and lively Muslim Street, where you can taste the most delicious Xian food and various snacks, as well as experience the local culture.
Also you will have time to take a leisure stroll around the Bell & Drum Tower Square.
Afterwards, we will transfer you back to Xi’an airport to catch your departure flight, and your Xi’an essential tour concludes.
- Visit the city highlights in ancient capital Xian
- Enrich your culture experience of Ancient China
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceXian Xianyang International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 10-12 hours
- Transportation is also applicable for train station or hotel, please indicate if you need
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1