Xian Layover Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors
Local friendly tour guide and experienced driver will pick you up from Xi’an Xianyang International Airport based on your given flight details. The guide will hold a sign with your name written on while waiting at the customer’s exit so you can easily find your dedicated tour guide.
After meeting we will drive straight from Xi’an Airport to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum (Approx. 1 hour driving). The guide will give you detailed historical information of Qin Dynasty and the first emperor on the way, visit all three pits (1 Pit, 2 Pit and 3 Pit tagged in the order of their discoveries) of the Terracotta Army Museum, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses.
It is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China. After around 3 hours visiting, transfer back to Xi’an airport to catch your departure flight, and your amazing Terracotta Warriors trip ends.
- Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Enrich your culture experience of Ancient China
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceXian Xianyang International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Any meal fee
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 8-10 hours
- Transportation is also applicable for train station or hotel, please indicate if you need
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1