Xian Highlights Private Day Tour
Start the tour in the morning at 9:00 am, the tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby.
Drive one hour to visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum - the landmark of Xi’an and the first visiting place on all travellers' itinerary.
You will visit the three pits and get a detailed explanation of this historical site.
Later enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant, you can talk with the tour guide to select your preferred dishes and taste the local cuisine. Then drive back to Xi’an downtown and explore the Ancient City Wall - one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world, you may walk or ride a bike on the top of city wall to enjoy the amazing view of the entire area inside the wall.
Continue to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda - one of the most famous Buddhist pagodas in China, it was built to store precious Buddhist scriptures in 652 during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of the Tang Dynasty (618-907).
To conclude the full day sightseeing, the guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore world famous Terracotta Warriors
- Spend full day to visit Xi’an city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1