Xian Group Tour of Banpo Museum, Huaqing Hot Spring and Terracotta Warriors
Your tour guide will pick you up from your Xi’an downtown hotel at 8:30-9:00am. Get in a comfortable vehicle to start the full-day Xi’an sightseeing.
Brilliance of thousand years endows Xi’an with enchanting temperament. Listen to your guide’s introduction of this ancient capital city on the way. Driving eastward for Lintong District, you will firstly come to the Banpo Museum which was built on the ancient human village relics of Neolithic Yangshao culture.
Discover the history and culture dating back about 6,000 years. Then come to the Terracotta Replication Factory to get more knowledge of how to make a terracotta figure.
Later continue to the Huaqing Hot Spring. Learn the romantic love story of Emperor Xuanzong and his concubine Yang Guifei of Tang Dynasty and enjoy the beautiful scenery there. Lunch is served in a nice restaurant for you to taste local food.
Afterwards, you will come to the world-renown Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum — the underground army of China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang and a must-see for all travelers visiting China.
You will spend around 2.5 hours to explore the three pits tagged in the order of their discovery. Be amazed by the vivid life-size Terracotta Army in battle formations, and learn the history of the Qin Dynasty.
After the historical trip, you will be driven back to downtown and dropped off at your hotel.
- Witness the moving love story of Chinese emperor and his concubine
- Learn about the stories of the humans at Neolithic time
- Get great photos of those life-size warriors and horses
- Discover the mystery of eighth world wonder
- Full-day tour to top Xi’an historical attractions
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Group tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Please provide all travelers’ names and hotel information while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1