Xian Discovery of Terracotta Army and Cave Dwellings
Meet your tour guide at 8:30 am from your hotel lobby, aboard the comfortable vehicle to start the trip. It takes around 1 hour driving to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, enjoy live commentary from your guide and learn the history of China’s first empire Qin Dynasty on the way.
You will firstly visit the UNESCO listed world cultural heritage of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a must-see in China, marvel at approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations. Your guide will accompany you to visit all 3 pits and the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, which takes around 3 hours.
Later head to visit the traditional Cave Dwellings of local peasants which are still in use and well preserved by local farmers, here you will have a deep experience of local countryside lifestyle and dwelling condition of most northwest peasants in China. Afterwards, return to your hotel and bid farewell to your guide at around 1:30 pm.
- Explore the world cultural heritage of Terracotta Army
- Visit the traditional Cave Dwellings of local peasants
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally Located Xi'an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private car/van with driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any meal fee
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1