Transit Private Tour of 2 Days Xian Highlights Trip
This is a two day tour including a pick up and drop off service from and to Xi'an Xianyang Airport.
You will experience the wonders of the Ancient City Wall which includes the option to have a bike ride on the top of the City Wall and take in all the stunning views.
You will also explore the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which stands in the Da Ci'en Temple complex. Here there are old Buddhist relics and classics taken from India by the hierarch Xuanzang. Lunch will also be provided in a local restaurant, and transfer back to your hotel.
On the second day of the tour you will visit the amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum which boasts the title of the Worlds Eighth Wonder.
After lunch, you will be transferred back to Xi'an airport for your departing flight.
- Visit the city highlights in ancient capital Xian
- Enrich your culture experience of Ancient China
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceXian Xianyang International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (Optional)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- Transportation is also applicable for train station or hotel, please indicate if you need
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1