Full Day Essential Xian Private Tour with Dumplings Dinner and Evening Show
Your friendly tour guide will pick you up from Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am, aboard the private air-conditioned vehicle to start the Full Day Xi’an essential trip.
You will firstly visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in the morning, which is surely the must see and highlight for visitors from all over the world. Spend enough time to explore the First Emperor’s underground palace pit by pit tagged in the order of discovery.
Later have a delicious lunch in a well-selected restaurant to taste the local food. The most flexible sightseeing options are provided for you in the afternoon, you can choose two of them based on your interests, please feel free to discuss this with your guide to make the most of your trip.
Options include 1. City Wall 2. Big Wild Goose Pagoda 3. Shaanxi History Museum 4. Bell & Drum Tower 5. Muslim Quarter 6. Great Mosque 7. Gao's Grand Courtyard 8. Small Wild Goose Pagoda 9. Forest of Stone Steles Museum. Or choose only the one site of Han Yang Ling Museum in the afternoon.
After that, head to the theatre to enjoy the delicious Dumplings Dinner and experience the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. Taste the celebratory dinner of cold dishes, seasonal vegetables and several kinds of steamed dumplings with different stuff ranging from pork, chicken, mushroom and duck to egg, leek, carrot, lotus root and more.
Enjoy the fascinating ancient imperial court music and dance show to enrich your cultural experience of Ancient China in Xi'an.
After the show, enjoy safe transfer back to your hotel to conclude the memorable trip.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Customize your preferred afternoon sightseeing
- Explore the Terracotta Warriors in the morning
- Spend full day to visit Xi’an city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Local Lunch
- Dumplings dinner
- Dance show ticket
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1