Discover The Prosperous Tang Dynasty in Xian on a Private Tour
Our local guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel at 9:00 am, board a private air-conditioned vehicle to start the journey.
You will firstly visit the Daming Palace Site of Tang Dynasty with super-large scale and magnificent buildings, this was the main royal palace in Tang Dynasty (618 - 907) where Tang emperors lived and dealt with state affairs. The whole layout was composed of two areas, Qian Chao where emperors held court, and Nei Ting used for living and recreation.
Then head to Qujiang Tourist Area and visit the solemn ancient Big Wild Goose Pagoda inside the Da Ci’en Temple. The pagoda was originally built in 652 during the reign of Emperor Gaozong of the Tang Dynasty and it holds the old Buddhist relics and classics taken from India, and the Da Ci’en (mercy and kindness) Temple is one of renowned Buddhist temples in China.
Continue to explore Tang Paradise, which not only claims to be the biggest cultural theme park in the northwest region of China but also the first royal-garden-like park to give a full display of the Tang Dynasty's (618-907) culture. To have a better experience of Tang Dynasty trip, the traditional Dumplings Dinner and Tang Dynasty Dance Show at Tang Dynasty Palace have been arranged for you in the evening. Here you will enjoy the tasty dumplings and fascinating dance show.
Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel to conclude your memorable Tang Dynasty Journey.
- Spend full day to discover the Prosperous Tang Dynasty
- Visit the famous Tang Dynasty historical heritages
- Enjoy Tang Dynasty Dance Show and Dumplings Dinner
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket
- Chinese lunch
- Dumplings dinner
- Dance show ticket
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pick up & drop-off
- Gratuities (Optional)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1