Customizable & Private Xian Highlights in One Day
Enjoy comfortable pickup from your Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at 9:00 am, your friendly tour guide will accompany you to visit the highlights in Xi’an on this day.
Have a comfortable driving of around 1 hour, you will come to the underground palace of China’s first Emperor - Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
Follow your tour guide and spend enough time to explore all three pits, especially in No. 1 Pit which is the largest, first opened to the public, there are columns of soldiers at the front, followed by war chariots at the back.
Listen to your guide’s live narration of Qin Dynasty history and be shocked by the vivid life-size Terracotta figures. Later you will have lunch at a local nice restaurant for a break.
In the afternoon you have the option to choose two of the following places;
- City Wall
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Shaanxi History Museum
- Bell & Drum Tower
- Muslim Quarter
- Great Mosque
- Gao's Grand Courtyard
- Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Forest of Stone Steles Museum
If you would prefer, the option of only visiting Han Ling Museum is available instead.
To conclude the trip, the guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Customize your preferred afternoon sightseeing
- Explore the Terracotta Warriors in the morning
- Spend the full day visiting Xi'an city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1