Classic Xi'an City Day Private Tour
There are many other famous tourist attractions in Xi'an apart from the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and this trip gives you the opportunity to see more of what Xi'an has to offer.
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 9:00 am to start the classic one day Xian city tour. You will visit the Shaanxi History Museum, which is the first modern national museum.
It was built in 1983 and opened to the public in 1991. Now 370,000 exhibits in the museum vividly show the history of over a million years from prehistoric times (1,150,000 years ago - 21st Century BC) to about 1840 AD.
Then visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which is over a thousand years old and was built in the Tang Dynasty to store the Buddhist Scripture and statues brought by Monk Xuan Zang from India.
Then we will move on to the city centre and visit the City Wall, which was initially built as a military defence system over 600 years ago and now it is a popular travel destination. Ascending the City Wall, you can appreciate the magnificent ancient constructions, admire the surrounding urban landscape and watch the locals doing exercises or entertaining themselves at its foot.
The Square of Bell & Drum Tower is the center and landmark of Xian, then you will find lots of mouthwatering local snacks and interesting souvenirs in Muslim Quarter.
Afterwards, the tour guide will transfer you back and drop you off at the hotel to conclude the amazing city sightseeing.
- Private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Spend full day to visit Xi’an city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceCentrally located Xi’an hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1