Private Day Tour of Chengdu Giant Panda Base and City Highlights
With pick up from your Chengdu downtown hotel at 8:00 am, a local guide will firstly accompany you to visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, home to nearly 50 giant pandas and red pandas. You will catch pandas' feeding time in the morning, as they are at their most active at this time of day. There you will see furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing, enjoy your time with these Chinese national treasures.
Return to the city to experience and immerse yourself in the local lifestyle at Renmin Park, you will see local people dancing, singing, reading, drinking tea or chatting with each other. Have lunch at a nice local restaurant to taste Sichuan cuisine.
Then your guide will escort you to Wide and Narrow Alleys (Kuanzhai Xiangzi) with a history dating back to the Qing Dynasty, where the court quartered troops. Nowadays, it is a popular entertainment and tourism site, with lots of restaurants, pubs, teahouses, and stores. Stroll around the Kuanzhai Xiangzi with your guide to see and learn about Chengdu culture.
Later walk into the Panda Post - the only postal service in the world with the giant panda as its theme and where you can have the postcards stamped with the panda logo in various forms and sent to your family, relatives and friends anywhere in the world. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Immerge in the local lifestyle at Renmin Park
- Send postcards from the only Panda Post
- See lovely furry giant pandas at Panda Base
- Spend a full day to have an amazing Panda Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Chengdu downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1