Chengdu Half-day Cooking Experience at Sichuan Cuisine Museum
This half-day cooking experience starts either in the morning at 8:30 am or in the afternoon at 1:00 pm, please indicate your preferred visiting time while making the booking.
The tour guide and private driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at the appointed time and transfer you directly to Sichuan Cuisine Museum in Pixian County. As a National AAA level Scenic Spot, Sichuan Cuisine Museum is the only dynamic museum in the world displaying Sichuan culinary culture.
To start the cooking experience, you will first taste one of the famous Sichuan snacks and visit some scenic spots like the Classic Collection Hall, Raw Material & Tools Display Area, Kitchen God Ancestral Hall and so on. Then the Museum’s bilingual guide will teach you to cook three typical Sichuan dishes to gain firsthand experience of Sichuan cuisine cooking skills, like Panda steamed dumpling, Kung Pao chicken, Mapo Tofu, Pumpkin steamed dumplings, Daqian dry-braised fish, boiled beef in chilli sauce.
After communicating and getting professional comments from master chef, please enjoy the delicious dishes you have cooked, you will also be served with free fruit and beverage.
At the end of the cooking experience, you will be awarded the “Rookie Master Chef” certificates signed by the master chef of Sichuan Cuisine Museum. Then tour guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel and the memorable Cooking Tour concludes here.
- Enjoy Sichuan snack and the delicious dishes you have cooked
- Cook typical Sichuan dishes at Sichuan Cuisine Museum
- Spend a half-day to gain an amazing Cooking Experience
- Be awarded the “Rookie Master Chef” certificates from the Museum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from the lobby of your Chengdu downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Entrance fee of the Museum
- Cooking materials and meal at the museum
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This tour operates in the morning and afternoon
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1