Private Chengdu Panda Trip and Customizable City Sightseeing
This morning, the tour guide and driver will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel at 8:00 am to start the full day trip with a flexible itinerary.
You will first visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, as the pandas are very active in the morning. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. You will also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas, as well as documents and pictures of how these little pink mouse-size things grow to giant white and black chubby pandas of over 100kg (about 220pounds). While at the base, you can also see red pandas and swans.
To meet different dietetic requirements and provide the traveller with the flexibility to taste local food, lunch will be on your own, and the tour guide will recommend some local specialities to you.
In the afternoon, the most flexible tour options for Chengdu city sightseeing are provided, you can discuss with tour guide about these options based on your interest and time, and choose one of them to continue the trip, the guide will also give you suggestions based on the traffic conditions and visiting times.
Sightseeing Options: 1. Leshan Giant Budda 2. Three-Star Piles Museum (Sanxingdui Museum) 3. Dujiangyan Irrigation Project 4. Qingcheng Mountain, 5. Qingyang Palace & Thatched Cottage of Du Fu 6. Wuhou Temple (Memorial Temple of Marquis Wu) & Jinli Street
At the end of the tour, the guide will transfer you back to your downtown hotel.
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Customize your preferred afternoon sightseeing
- See lovely furry giant pandas in the morning
- Spend a full day to visit Chengdu city highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from the lobby of your Chengdu downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entrance ticket fee
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking