Chengdu Full-day Private Tour of Panda Hometown and Taoist Mountain
This morning the local tour guide and private driver will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 am. Firstly transfer to visit the Chengdu Research Base of the Giant Panda, home to nearly 50 giant pandas and red pandas. You will catch pandas' feeding time at around 9:30 am, as they are most active at this time of day, both Adults and Babies. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. You can watch a 20-minute video to learn about giant panda research and breeding in a small theatre.
After having lunch in a nice local restaurant, drive around 1.5 hours to Qingcheng Mountain, you may have a short rest while driving and then explore the natural beauty.
Qingcheng Mountain is one of the most famous Taoist mountains in China. It is also a very attractive and intriguing scenic spot that is covered by luxuriant and verdant trees. Taking a cable car up and down, you will leave the busy world behind and climb above the mist to see the gorgeous mountain. By visiting Qingcheng Mountain, you will be able to savour the pleasure of the perfect combination of the unique landform, moderate climate, natural beauty and cultural relics and historic sites of Taoism.
At the end of the tour, the guide and driver will transfer you back to the city and drop you off at the hotel.
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit the famous Taoist Qingcheng mountain
- See lovely furry giant pandas at Panda Base
- Spend a full day to visit the Chengdu highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from the lobby of your Chengdu downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking