Chengdu Private Tour of Everything Panda Experience
This morning your professional tour guide and private driver will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 am. Firstly you will transfer to visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, also known as Panda Base, home to nearly 50 giant pandas and red pandas.
The environment here is exquisitely designed with luxurious stands of bamboo. You will catch the pandas' feeding time at around 9:30 am, as they are most active at this time of day. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. Then you can watch a 20-minute video to learn about giant panda research and breeding.
Later have a short break and enjoy authentic Sichuan cuisine in a local restaurant. Then your tour guide will escort you to Wide and Narrow Alleys, not far from where you will find the Panda Post. It is the only postal service in the world with the giant panda as its theme and where you can buy everything featuring the giant panda, from stamps, postcards, albums, envelopes to toys and souvenirs. You can have the postcards stamped with the panda logo in various forms and sent to your family, relatives and friends anywhere in the world by the theme post office, which also boasts its own postcode of 610088.
Later, head to Chunxi Road to take photos with the largest Panda Sculpture created by preeminent artist Lawrence Argent, which will be a very interesting experience. At the end of the tour, the guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Take photos with the largest Panda Sculpture
- Send postcards from the only Panda Post
- See lovely furry giant pandas at Panda Base
- Spend full day to have an amazing Panda Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your Chengdu downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private tour
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travellers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking