Chengdu Private Day Tour of Panda Base and Leshan Giant Buddha
The private tour will start in the morning at 8:00 am with pick-up from your Chengdu hotel lobby. You will firstly visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, also known as Panda Base, as the pandas are very active in the morning. You will see lovely giant pandas eating and playing with each other in the Panda Base, and watch a 20-minute video to learn about giant panda research and breeding.
After 2-hour's driving, you will reach Leshan and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, you may talk with the tour guide and choose your preferred dishes to taste Sichuan cuisine. Then start to explore the Leshan Giant Buddha.
The Giant Buddha is a statue of Maitreya in a sitting posture and was included by UNESCO on the list of the World Heritage sites in 1996. Measuring about 233-feet high, the Giant Buddha has a symmetrical posture and looks which have been beautifully captured in its solemn stillness. You may take a boat to have a whole view of the Giant Buddha or walk into the park to visit.
To conclude the tour, the guide and driver will transfer you back to the city and drop you off at your hotel.
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the World Heritage of Giant Buddha
- See lovely furry giant pandas at Panda Base
- Spend a full day to visit the Chengdu highlights
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from the lobby of your Chengdu downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking