All-inclusive Chengdu Guided Private Tour of Taoist Mountain and Dujiangyan
You will meet your tour guide from your Chengdu downtown hotel at 8:30 am, board a comfortable private vehicle to start the amazing Chengdu day trip.
You will firstly head to Qingcheng Mountain (a 1-hour drive), enjoy the beautiful Chengdu plain and villages en route. Later, you will take a cable car up the mountain and then hike up about 30 minutes' to the Summit of Mountain Qingcheng. Here you will have a bird's eye view of the mountains, follow your guide to discover its history and learn about Taoism culture, enjoy the beautiful nature and breathe the clear air.
After enjoying lunch in local restaurant, continue to visit the only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world - Dujiangyan Irrigation Project, it is one of the world's cultural heritages constructed 2,000 years ago, and amazingly continues to benefit more than 40 neighbouring counties. Discover how it was built and its great influence in irrigation works.
Afterwards, your tour guide will transfer you back to the hotel to conclude the Chengdu trip.
- This private tour is operated with just your party
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Admire the only surviving no-dam irrigation system of Dujianyan
- Explore the quiet and beautiful Taoist mountain Qingcheng
- Spend a full day to explore the famed attractions out of the city
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from your Chengdu downtown hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Local lunch
- Cable car
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Professional licensed driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All travelers’ passport information is required while booking
- Your hotel information is required while booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking