Fraser Valley Wine Tour from Vancouver
Over half the province’s agricultural activity is centered here, including nearly 30 vineyards and 15 wineries. The wineries are dedicated to producing some of the most acclaimed wine labels in the province, from unique fruit wines and delicious sparkling wines to fresh, fruit-forward table wines.
The perfect place to get a way from city life and drink some fine wine. Tour consists of 3 wineries: Backyard Vineyards, Township 7 Vineyards & Winery and Chaberton Winery, lunch is at the lelam first nations diner, after the wine tour.
Tour leaves Vancouver 10:00 am returns to hotel in the afternoon. Sampling charges are $5 CAD for 4 wines, waived if you purchase wine. Some wineries not on our listing may charge more for tasting fees. Fraser Valley Winery tour (5 hours): Pick-up from hotel 10:00am Destination is Langley, we will visit 3 wineries (more can be visited if open and time allows) Upon arrival at each winery representative will give you overview of history, specialty products and of course, sampling Second destination on the tour is an optional lunch Tour finishes 3:00-3:30 Return to hotel 4:00-5: 00 pm
- Narrated tour into the Fraser/ Campbell valley
- Visits to three or more Boutique wineries
- Visit the Historic Fort Langley for lunch at a First Nations (indigenous) cultural diner
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWill pick up in front of Hotel, usual time is 10 am. Advise calling tour co to confirm times.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable transportation
- A winery representative who will give you an overview of history and specialty products
- Tour includes Hotel pick up and drop off
- 5 hours of touring
- A stop for lunch
- Tour Venues admission fees
- Tasting Fees
- If you live in Canada wine can be shipped to eastern Canada
- British Columbia wines are only available in B.C., shipping to the states is not allowed, but you are able to bring two bottles per full sized luggage with you back home.