One Day in Mekong Delta
In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel lobby and transfer you to the Mekong Delta, the 12th longest river in the world. Firstly, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda, one of the most beautiful and famous landmarks in the region.
Take a boat trip along the small canals to explore peaceful villages on the riversides. Visit fruit gardens, taste local exotic fruits, drink homemade honey tea, listen to Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage).
Have a short horse ride around the village to go deeper into the local lifestyle. Have lunch in a local garden restaurant before going back Ho Chi Minh City on the late afternoon.
- Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Fruit garden
- Honey tea and Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage)
- Horse ride around the village
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Land transfer
- Admission fee
- Lunch, honey tea
- Sampan boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1