3-day Mekong Delta With Tra Su Sanctuary
See the hustle and bustle of My Tho city, explore Tortoise and An Kahn islands. Taste exotic local fruits and homemade honey tea before heading to Can Tho province.
See this amazing city at night! Travel to the famous Cai Be floating markets - 1 of 6 floating markets in the world.
After lunch, visit Tra Su bird sanctuary and see the vast range of species they have at this park. Spend one night in Chau Doc.
The next morning will include a trip to a fish farm, weaving village and a look at a local Islamic mosque before ending this unforgettable 3-day tour!
- Vinh Trang Pagoda
- An Khanh Island
- Don Ca Tai Tu folk music
- Cai Rang floating market
- Tra Su Bird Sanctuary
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A/C transfer
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
- Meal as mentioned
- 2-night accommodation (double or twin-sharing)
- Fruit, honey tea & refreshments
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
In the early morning, we will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to the My Tho City (Vinh Long Province). Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda and have a short boat trip along the canals.
Have lunch in the orchard garden in Tortoise Islet. Head to An Khanh Island, one of the most beautiful islands in Ben Tre Province.
You will visit fruit garden, taste local fruits, drink homemade honey tea, listen to Don Ca Tai Tu (southern folk music, recognized as UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage) before heading to Can Tho Province. Night free to explore the city centre in Can Tho.
Early morning, you will have a breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to a small boat to visit Cai Rang floating market, which is one of the 6 business floating markets in the world and the biggest one in Vietnam.
You will learn how they trade products by hanging them on the stick. This is crowded, colourful and unique market. Take a short, relaxing walk around the village to get close to nature and people.
Have lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Tra Su Bird Sanctuary (An Giang Province). Get into the wild by taking a small boat through the mangrove preserve and having some great views of the bird species that live here.
You also enjoy the silent paddling of the guide and the sense of gliding across the water. Spend one night in Chau Doc.
You will have breakfast in the hotel before taking a boat trip to visit a fish farm. Also, visit a traditional weaving village and Islamic Mosque.
Have lunch in Can Tho (by your own arrangement) on the way back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.