Boat Trip to My Tho Joining Tour
Pick up at your hotel to depart to My Tho. Upon arrival, we will take a boat ride along the river, view stilt houses and fruit plantations along the banks. Visit fishing villages or floating fish farms at My Tho.
Proceed to Tortoise Island and have lunch in an orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach canal to Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of water coconut trees and stop to visit some families to get closer to their rural lifestyle and research their family business.
Lunch at local restaurants between visits. After walking thru fruit gardens and villages, we will come back to the boat and return to Saigon by car.
- Floating market boat trip
- Have lunch at a fruit garden
- Visit a local family factory
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer
- Admission fee
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee