The Most and Crazy Da Lat City Tour
Come to Dalat – city plateau at an altitude of 1,500 meters above sea level, be dazzled at the poetic natural scenery alone in this place! In Da Lat, you will discover the “most” and the “crazy” of Da Lat with the following program of Dalat Trip.
The first you will explore the “Crazy” of Dalat:
Hang Nga villa (Crazy House): Called house bizarre or crazy house in Dalat. Here, you will see the different architecture of Ms Nga – the owner of the villa design.
Lam Ty Ni Pagoda(Crazy Monks): Pagoda can open the door to welcome guests, sometimes visitors cannot visit the temple. Here, you will see the pictures painted by the abbot of the temple and sold to tourists.
Meet and interact with famous photographers of Da Lat, known as MPK (Phuoc khung). You will also take a photo with MPK.
XQ historical village: the owner of the place is said Quan “crazy”, with the layout and a design like no other!
Next, we will explore the “most” of Dalat:
Magic Tables: lay hands on the table and see your fortune!
Linh Phuoc Pagoda: The largest Ladies Buddha made with immortal flowers (about 3 tons of flowers). Also, the Linh Phuoc Pagoda also has very unique architecture from the beer bottles or pieces of clay.
Dalat Railway Station: Stock, Highest and most beautiful! With steam locomotives on the only cog railway.
Truc Lam Zen monastery: The largest monastery. Here, you will feel the beauty of Dalat through the miniatures of the home campus Monastery.
End of the program we will enjoy free special products free of Da Lat.
- Hang Nga villa (Crazy House)
- XQ historical village
- Coffee store
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda
- Dalat Railway Station
- Truc Lam Zen monastery
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dalat centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking guide
- Private A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Lunch & bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.