Da Lat Countryside Tour
In the morning, you will enjoy the fresh air on the way to Van Thanh Flower village to get closer to daily lives of local people.
Many kinds of flowers are planted here to make our life more beautiful! We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of the huge jungle.
Let’s stop to visit Highlands Coffee Plantation and Weasel Coffee Workshop (Kopi luwak or civet coffee): tasting coffee and learn about the coffee making process.
Then take a walk around K’Ho minority village. The most interesting thing about this tour is the Silk Factory: to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making. Our tour guide will show you how silkworms grow and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made. Have your lunch at local restaurant on the way.
In the afternoon, you will enjoy the imposing wild scene of the Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province, impressive!
Climb up to the hill through the cement stairs, you will see a solemn pagoda – Linh An Pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides. Then by touching the huge Happy Buddha, it can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people.
Have you ever tried local rice wine? Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit at Workshop of Organic Rice Wine! Cricket Farm is the last place of the countryside, tasting the fried crickets and enjoy it!
On the way back to Dalat, you will visit Ancient Train Station of Indochina – Dalat Railway Station which is the oldest and the most beautiful railway station in Indochina, one of the precious heritages of Vietnam, a unique cog railway of Asia and second over the world after Switzerland.
- Van Thanh Flower village
- Tasting coffee and learn about coffee making process
- Elephant Waterfall, the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province
- Ancient Train Station of Indochina – Dalat Railway Station
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dalat centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop
- English speaking tourist guide
- Private A/C vehicles
- Entrance fees and tourist permit
- Tasting rice wine/coffee, tasting crickets
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.