Da Lat Rafting Group Tour
Rafting is thrilling, exciting, wet, wild and unbelievably fun. However, as with all adventure sports, there is inherent and assumed risk involved.
Risk contributes to the excitement and is one of the reasons people enjoy rafting at all levels. Our guide is trained to minimize and manage risks, and statistically speaking, you’re safer in a raft than in your car.
You should be reasonably healthy, can swim and must be able to fit into the life vests supplied by us. Paddling can sometimes be tiring, but your guides will instruct you on paddling techniques in the safest way.
- Rafting grade III-IV
- 11km rafting (approximately 3.5 hours)
- 10 rapids
- Free jump from 7 or 11m
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dalat centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Experienced rafting guide
- Rafting Equipment
- Personal expenses
- Please bring shorts, T-shirts, shoes or sandals, a set of dry clothes and flip-flops to change into after your trip
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee