Da Lat Elephant Riding
Who doesn’t want to say: “I went to Vietnam and rode an elephant” and then whip out their Facebook and scroll through the images from the adventure to all of their friends??
In this program, you’ll have half an hour of riding an elephant and then an amazing visit to the famous Zen Meditation.
Not your average Buddhist temple! There are the most spectacular gardens, with flower beds a riot of colour, huge heads of hydrangeas, topiary and around every corner a different view of the buildings hanging with blooms.
Even if one did not go to see the monastery and its buildings, it is worth a visit to see the gardens.
- Half an hour of riding an elephant
- Visit the famous Zen Meditation gardens
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dalat centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Elephant riding
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to extra fee.