Da Lat Canyoning Adventure Group Tour
Canyoning is navigating your way through a canyon. In this case, canyoning is an activity that includes hiking, swimming, water sliding, jumping and abseiling but abseiling is the main thing.
You’ll need some special skills for abseiling but it isn’t very hard.
All our guides are canyoning experts, with decades of combined experience in tours for individuals or groups. They’ll train you on how to set the rope for the descent and how to abseil safely and in an easy way.
You will be learned the basics of knot tying, harness wearing and abseiling techniques. Because we care for your safety, all of our types of equipment is top quality imported from France and Singapore, such as Petzl, Singing Rock, Beal, Black Diamond, New England….
One dry cliff (16m)
Two wet cliffs (25m waterfall and the Washing Machine).
Two natural water slidings.
Two cliffs jump (7m and 11m).
5 km of trekking.
Free time swimming.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Dalat centre.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Picnic lunch, drinking water
- Medical kits, travel insurance
- Canyoning equipment
- Personal expenses
- Pickup service is only for hotels in Da Lat. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee